приемная комиссия (383) 378 88 02, тел/факс (383) 378 88 02,
приемная директора (383) 378 88 02, e-mail: ngk@edu54.ru
630048, г. Новосибирск, ул. Немировича-Данченко, 119
 ВК.jpg
Страницы: 1
RSS
Remembering a renowned Twins voice - Twinkie Community

When the expression "voice of the Twins" is bandied about, one promptly considers radio and also tv personalities-- Halsey Hall, Natural Herb Carneal, John Gordon, or Penis Bremer. The normal suspects. Yet an underrated ear worm for the local sports market is the stadium public address commentator-- the narrator of the in-person experience. Currently, Adam Abrams holds that duty for the Minnesota Twins at Target Area as well as does a terrific job. When I hear his voice, I'm immediately transferred to "ballpark mode". Yet his precursor-- Bob Casey-- was genuinely distinctive as well as deserving of remembrance two decades after his Doubles Hall of Fame induction. Remarkably, Casey started his Twins PA tenure in the franchise's very first year of presence-- 1961. Before that? 10 years with the Minneapolis Millers. However it took up until the Metrodome years for his star to really rise https://www.twinslocker.com/Tom-Brunansky-Jersey. Ensconced in his hidey-hole behind home base, Casey understood that an arena of that ilk needed quirkiness to prosper. So, he birthed "Noooooooooo smoking!"-- which Kent Hrbek simulates at team functions to now-- and "Please do not throw anything or any person onto the playing area" (specifically helpful for hotdog tossing blunders). Naturally, Casey is most likely best remembered for his gamer introductions in the days prior to walk-up music, most significantly "Kirbyyyyyyyyyyyyy Puckett!". I also fondly remember "Cristian Guuuuuuuzman", whereupon an individual behind house plate would commonly stand up as well as blow a goose call. Only the Dome. Perhaps also more hilarious were Casey's malapropisms.. Dustan Mohr = Dustin HoffmanOtis Nixon = Amos OtisNomar Garciaparra = Garcia ParraClearly, Casey made an influence on those he enunciated for as well https://www.twinslocker.com/Byron-Buxton-Jersey.. The one Feast I attended-- January 2005 at the Metrodome-- I authorized a Bob Casey homage wall surface as he was fighting liver cancer cells. Two months later on, he passed at the age of 79. A critical search of a announcer is to produce enthusiasm from the home crowd. With his eccentric personality, funny bone, and also innovative introductions, Casey accomplished that like few others. Those who remember him ushering them into their real-time Doubles baseball experience will never ever forget it. I'll leave you with one of minority real clips I might locate of Casey's pipelines.  

Twins Store
Страницы: 1