приемная комиссия (383) 378 88 02, тел/факс (383) 378 88 02,
приемная директора (383) 378 88 02, e-mail: ngk@edu54.ru
630048, г. Новосибирск, ул. Немировича-Данченко, 119
 ВК.jpg
Страницы: 1
RSS
First fifty percent Twins ball park experiences - Twinkie Town

Today, the Minnesota Twins played their 81st game of the 2023 period-- the midway mark. So far, I've experienced ball park activity 15 times: 7 success, 8 losses-- about best taking into consideration the general record. Here were some of my first-half highlights (including images near the bottom!). Possibly you went to some of these as well. Miguel Sano Jersey. Donuts & & DogsFor weekend mid-day tilts, I commonly made a pre-game quit at Heights Bakeshop. I also participated in three $1 hot dog evenings. It is really a marvel I'm still alive. April 8 vs. Houston AstrosDespite Joe Ryan surrounding a monstrous grand bang to Yordan Alvarez in the early goings, the Twins persevered as well as came away with the success-- topped by a late-inning Byron Buxton Dollar Vehicle blast! "Honk HONK!" Picture by Brace Hemmelgarn/Minnesota Twins/Getty Images April 11 vs. Chicago White SoxIn Manfred-ball (additional innings), Griffin Jax slaughtered the Pale Tube to establish a walk-off chance. It took every one of one pitch to make it occur: Michael A. Taylor fell an excellent bunt, Sox third-sacker Hanser Alberto tossed extremely to initial base, and g-g-g-g-ghost jogger Willi Castro motored around to rack up the winning run!May 19 & & 21 at Los Angeles AngelsVisiting household in LA, we absorbed 2 games at the Big A https://www.twinslocker.com/Byron-Buxton-Jersey. Though the Doubles shed both, I reached see my favored non-Twin baseball star-- Mike Trout-- at work and also the matchless Shohei Ohtani toe the rubber and also lead off in the same contest. May 27 vs. Toronto Blue JaysA wild 9-7 triumph over heaven Birds in which I saw Castro homer two times along with bombs fr om Matt Wallner & & Edouard Julien. This was the video game wh ere Jays OF Daulton Varsho narrowly missed out on two HR-stealing grabs. Not quite. https://www.twinslocker.com/Edouard-Julien-Jersey. Image by Daniel Shirey/MLB Photos through Getty Images June 1 vs. Cleveland GuardiansWhat looked for all the world like another ho-hum loss to Francona's Guardians turned on a dollar with Royce Lewis' 8th-inning moonshot, enabling the Doubles to walk it off in the ninth. June 4 vs. Cleveland GuardiansThe saw a late comeback autumn juuuuuust short, yet I beinged in the Delta Sky360 Club for the very first time, saw Lewis essentially fall on his head careening over first base (and also live to tell concerning it), as well as my young niece ran the bases post-game. This terrifying minute played out right in front of me in the Delta 360 Club Picture by Adam Bettcher/Getty Images June 13 vs. Milwaukee BrewersAmidst a Brew Crew takeover of Target Area, the 'Sconnies had a fair bit to applaud for-- up until a bottom-of-the-ninth in which star stopper Devin Williams didn't tape an out and Carlos Correa lit the fuse on a walk-off triumph bomb. Despite the instead pedestrian record for both myself as well as the Twins in general, I've had some fun at the ballpark therefore far. In the 2nd fifty percent: a period ticket holders run-the-bases event and also a Labor Day trip to Texas for some Twins/Rangers action are on tap-- along with (hopefully) a division title stretch-run push!If you have some first-half ball park memories/stories, drop them in the comments!

Joe Ryan Jersey
Страницы: 1