приемная комиссия (383) 378 88 02, тел/факс (383) 378 88 02,
приемная директора (383) 378 88 02, e-mail: ngk@edu54.ru
630048, г. Новосибирск, ул. Немировича-Данченко, 119
 ВК.jpg
Страницы: 1
RSS
Washington Nationals news & notes: Joan Adon has a hard time in 5-3 loss to Braves; Tanner Rainey returns

ACQUIRING ADON DEEPER: Taking On Atlanta last week in the nation's capital, Washington Nationals' starter Joan Adon tossed three scoreless to start, working around a single and a stroll. Provided a 3-0 lead to collaborate with after three innings, nevertheless, the Nationals '25-year-old starter struggled, quiting a leadoff stroll, RBI double, 2-out RBI double, and a 2-run crowning achievement, which placed the Braves up 4-3 in what ended up an 8-5 win for the visiting team. "He had excellent stuff tonight," Nats' skipper Davey Martinez said, as quoted by MASN's Mark Zuckerman. "We jumped out and gave him a three-run lead, and afterwards he just decided he had not been going to strike the strike area. Came because inning throwing curveball-changeup, supported 2-0, strolls a guy. And afterwards suddenly, he lags everybody. He's reached learn: We score runs for him, the following inning is a shutdown inning. He's obtained to remain aggressive. "" The very first time around the lineup, I was in advance of the count," Adon clarified. "And the 2nd time, I lagged. " Adon, understanding he 'd obtain another chance at the six-time safeguarding NL East champs, in his final trip of the year, stated he assumed he might contend versus the very best violation in the majors this season. Photo by Kevin D. Liles/Atlanta Braves/Getty Images "I believe I have the pitches to obtain them out," he claimed. "Every single time I lead them, the outcomes are really various. " Taking on the Braves again last night, this time around in Atlanta's Truist Park, in the next-to-last video game of the season for the Nationals, Adon once more obtained a 3-0 result in work with, this moment before he took the mound, and he put up 2 scoreless innings before providing up a walk, stolen base, and RBI single in the third, 3-1. Adon functioned around a solitary and a stroll in the fourth, then returned and surrendered a dual and an RBI single by Ronald Acua, Jr https://www.nationalsshorts.com/Stephen_Strasburg_Shorts. and Ozzie Albies, respectively, 3-2, and Albies happened on a three-run home run by Marcell Ozuna later in the inning which placed the Braves up, 5-3, which is how it ended. BLAST OFF! #ForTheA "We jumped out early, obtained three runs, and after that it has to do with not being able to obtain even more than four fr om Adon," Martinez stated after the home group evened things up in the final series of the normal season for both groups. " Just the pitch count gets up there on him and we need to go to the bullpen today, however we battled all night. We hit some balls hard, lined out a couple of times, just didn't take place today. " He was up to 88 pitches overall, with 9 moving strikes (four on his four-seamer), and 13 called strikes (spread out among his 5 pitches) and 20 balls fouled off. Via BaseballSavant. comAdon currently has 27 appearances and 25 beginnings on his resume at 25 years old, so what does he need to do to take the next action and begin entering into the 5th or 6th or later consistently?" He's got to prosper, one, and remain in advance," his supervisor claimed. "When he does that, he's great, he works. He just falls back, and the nasty rounds, and his pitch matter stands up there. " Martinez did include that he suched as Adon's pitch mix this moment out, while he remained in the video game. " He had a mix of fastballs and breaking rounds today. His changeup is truly reliable and he knows he's obtained to use it, however heater was good, he tossed it in good places, however like I have actually claimed, when he gets behind, and then the swings and fouls and fouls, and after that the next thing you recognize you search for and he's got a lot of pitches. " RAINEY RETURNS:" I'm trying to consider methods to obtain him on the roster," Davey Martinez claimed previously this week of the opportunity of Tanner Rainey, who went through Tommy John surgical treatment in August of 2022 and returned to the mound in the majors last night Atlanta, GA's Truist Park. " We might need to do that https://www.nationalsshorts.com/Mackenzie_Gore_Shorts. A few of our bullpen guys are hanging on by a string here a little. "We may activate him here in Atlanta, or perhaps tomorrow if we require him. So I desire him to remain with us. He's mosting likely to toss a bullpen once more today, and afterwards we'll see wh ere we're at. " Prior to the series opener with the Braves, the Nationals put reducer Robert Garcia on the Dna paternity List, transferred catcher Riley Adams to the 60-day Injured Listing, and reinstated the hard-throwing Rainey from the 60-day Injured List. " I type of had a feeling," he stated of getting the late-season opportunity, as priced quote by MASN reporter Mark Zuckerman. "I had talked with Davey, and he informed me that it was [possible] for this trip, which is type of strange. This was my last getaway in 2015, as well. In July, I threw two innings below which was the last outing. To return below, it's a little strange. " Rainey made 13 looks throughout four levels of the Nationals' minors system over the recentlies before returning to the majors, and came out tossing heat against the NL East division winners, balancing 96. 2 MPH on the 10 fastballs he tossed, obtaining up to 96. 8, and blending in some sliders 87. 1 MPH average. Via Baseballsavant. comMartinez enjoyed to see him back. " I thought we 'd obtain him around, and we're down a couple runs, yet it was a good component of the schedule for him, and he did truly well. As we saw, he did actually well, and like I knew and like we talked about with him, he's an adrenaline person, he's mosting likely to be available in, his velo is mosting likely to be up in the mid-90s, and his slider was really reliable. "" I take pride in him. He worked actually hard, he reached join in a video game. We'll see exactly how he really feels tomorrow, but he did a fantastic task. "
Страницы: 1